Add stable power to your amplifier boards and amp projects using this rectifier board that's built with 35.200 microfarads of power-buffering, ripple-reducing capacitance. Four high performance, ultra-fast ST Electronics' STTH1602 diodes are combined with ceramic capacitors for minimum harmonics.
AC power is applied to the input (positive on the AC1 X terminal, negative on the AC2 X terminal, with center taps connected to the inside AC1 and AC2 terminals if used), with positive DC output on the VDD/POS terminal and symmetrical negative DC output on the VEE/NEG terminal. An LED indicator shows the voltage output for each channel.
Note: To calculate voltage output, multiply the secondaries voltage by 1.414 (the square root of 2). For instance, if you were to connect a 110 VAC primary input to two 75 VAC secondary output transformer to this rectifier board, the output would +106 VDC and -106 VDC.
- Capacity: 35.200µf / 30A / 100V
- Converts up to 100 VAC to symmetrical positive and negative DC voltage
- Robust terminal connections, 1/2" standoffs, and multi-layer PCB
- Supports power converting for up to 2.000 watt devices
- 16 x 2.200 uF capacitors for power buffering
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage (VRRM): 200V
- Supply voltage: 0 to 100 VAC
- RMS forward current: 20A
- Forward voltage drop: 1.1V
- For use with devices up to 2.000 watts
- Dimensions: 6" L x 4.5" W x 2.5" H (152,4 x 114,3 x 63,5 mm)